The Apostle Paul writes in Galatians 3:9 – So all who put their faith in Christ share the same blessing Abraham received because of his faith.  We often think of Abraham as a great person of faith, yet we can receive the same blessings he did.
What are those blessings we can lay hold of? Here are just a few.
- Eternal life – John 3:16 -“For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.
- Spiritual endurance – The Christian life is a marathon and not a sprint and we need spiritual stamina. The journey of growth, trials, service, and battle can become wearisome. We are tempted to slow down, give up, and quit pressing ahead. It is by faith that we persevere in the Christian race.
- Peace – We live in a trying time and the Lord give us peace in our heart in the middle of an uncertain world. Paul writes in Philippians 4:7 -Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
- Being led by the Holy Spirit – Romans 8:14 – For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God.
- Fruits of the Spirit –Galatians 5:22-23 -But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. 
How has the Lord transformed your life through faith in Jesus? What blessings of faith would you like to ask the Lord in prayer to help you grow in? What are ways you can share the good news of Jesus with others so they also can experience the blessings of faith?
Our ministry loves to connect with our readers. If you have a prayer request or a comment, please let us know. Also, if this devotional helped you, please share it with others. To learn more about the call of Abram, listen here: https://podpoint.com/light-of-christ-church-podcast/series/the-call/the-call-Abram